Is anyone boarding the Celebration today?

kelkel2

59 minutes ago, dmet0225 said:

My new all time favorite Carnival employee is on the Celebration.   Dajana is in the Alchemy Bar.

Is she in the Alchemy bar? The other day she was working at Latitudes and said she would be there for a while. We met her on the Vista earlier this year and she is Facebook friends with my husband. Lol 

Edited by gopackgo21

40 minutes ago, gopackgo21 said:

Is she in the Alchemy bar? The other day she was working at Latitudes and said she would be there for a while. We met her on the Vista earlier this year and she is Facebook friends with my husband. Lol 

I just assumed she’d be in the Alchemy.   That’s where she was when we were on the Vista earlier this summer.  She is tremendous!

1 hour ago, WhiteOptima said:

Oh my gosh!  Look at all those old drinks.  I remember my mom drinking a Harvey Wallbanger and I am in my 60’s.  Looks like a fun menu.  Can’t wait to try a few.

Love those Harvey Walbanger's! My favorite drink of choice back in the 70's! 👍

• Like 1

On 11/7/2022 at 6:26 AM, Enggrl said:

Look for “Cruise with Ben and David”,  on YT they are vloggers  on this cruise right now. They are a lot of fun to watch and I find their videos very informative. 

Love they're Vlogs! 

4 hours ago, kwokpot said:

Any experienced cruiser would have known that TAs have a higher passenger age demographic by the virtue that is a 14 night cruise with so many seadays. Not sure why anyone would think that a 14 night cruise with all those seadays would have lots young people on board.

They have done at least one 2 week repo cruise with sea days and didn't think it would be super young but said there's a lot of much older on board and carts and nappers on deck and things. They also said that there will be really good bands on a night (pig n anchor area) etc and there would be only a handful of folk. They are both 40 and die hard ccl fans.

Our other and older friends have also said it is gentler than their other carnival journey cruises and their long transpacfic and transatlantics. They think it's weather related. Oh I asked these guys about chibang and they had a mix but said the Mexican was nothing different to cantina, slow service and the Asian food was worse than jijis.

Edited by Velvetwater