Bermuda Travel Authorization No Longer Needed as of Nov 14, 2022

28 minutes ago, Engineroom Snipe said:

Thank you for the link.

Bermuda Online Visitor Form (bermudaarrivalcard.com)

The card is online fillable for no charge, can be downloaded or sent to an email address.

The arrival card is only for air and yacht arrivals. Cruise passengers do not have to fill out the arrival card. 

Edited by Charles4515

1 hour ago, Charles4515 said:

You guys are days late and a dollar short. 🙄 The arrival card is not required for cruise passengers. 

I might be 99 cents short of a dollar. The last discussion was on Monday by Biker19 in the "Bermuda Travel Authorization" thread started on September 28. Since the thread is now on page 5 of topics, many people might miss it. I tried my best to just put everything in the main topic line so people can choose to read it or ignore it. Obviously, you are well aware of the news. Thank you for your kind comments. Always fun to interact with my fellow cruisers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Engineroom Snipe said:

I might be 99 cents short of a dollar. The last discussion was on Monday by Biker19 in the "Bermuda Travel Authorization" thread started on September 28. Since the thread is now on page 5 of topics, many people might miss it. I tried my best to just put everything in the main topic line so people can choose to read it or ignore it. Obviously, you are well aware of the news. Thank you for your kind comments. Always fun to interact with my fellow cruisers.

I posted it last Friday on the Bermuda port of call board and I expected and wanted others to post it on the cruise line boards as I was not going to post it on ten cruise line boards. The reason I replied is that another person posted that the arrival card was required and you then posted an online link to the arrival card. It you had read the link you posted it says air and yacht arrivals. That is where you  all were short. I posted on this thread to correct the misinformation that was posted. 

Edited by Charles4515

17 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

That is where you  all were short. I posted on this thread to correct the misinformation that was posted. 

As I stated, I might be 99 cents short of a dollar. I tend to only read RCI forum topics since they are most pertinent to my current cruises. I stand corrected.