New Year's Eve on MSC

Acadie

We will be sailing on Divina Dec 30 -Jan 9.  Although we have sailed with MSC several times, we have not during a holiday.  I would appreciate any insights to what MSC may plan to celebrate the New Year's Eve. Thanks in advance. 

• 4 weeks later...

I’ll be on the 12/30th sailing also  but for 14 nights 

Saw this from MSC describing a little bit about Christmas and New Years on board. 

https://www.msccruises.com/en-gl/MSC-Voyagers-Club/Newsletter/MSC-Newletter-Christmas-At-Sea.aspx?fbclid=IwAR3jEE72Q46y2gJJLD_bQK_blaYdlB9KL-S3g2hbxSwC-YAsTLzC6CHV8YQ

176F36EC-2AB8-4320-B682-878C167B9454.thumb.jpeg.387333ced88bde4d1bd6a66a7332f5e3.jpeg

Edited by styles27

Doing the same type of trip, only out of Europe.  We did Celebrity NYE last year, and they did it up pretty nice.  They had the CEO on board and she smashed a 2021 ice sculpture with a sledge hammer, as it sucked for the industry, and they brought out a new ice sculpture that read 2022.

We've done MSC during Halloween and it was pretty festive, so I would assume that NYE will be nice.

• Like 1

Styles27--Thank you so much for those links! I'm really getting excited now! DH and I are newbies to MSC, so we're very interested to try her out. I was disappointed that our day at the beach wasn't going to end in fireworks, but this sounds even better!

Barb

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, barb in ga said:

Styles27--Thank you so much for those links! I'm really getting excited now! DH and I are newbies to MSC, so we're very interested to try her out. I was disappointed that our day at the beach wasn't going to end in fireworks, but this sounds even better!

Barb

You’re very welcome! We’re excited too, it certainly sounds like it will be a very special celebration!  We may have to nap during the day so we can stay up late and enjoy everything! lol

This will be our 3rd cruise on Divina. We love the ship it’s our favorite of any line we’ve been on. I think you’ll have a great time too!
If you see us around the ship please say hi! 
Deb (& my husband John) that’s us in my profile picture! 😊