Freedom - Where are the new OV balcony cabins located?

blueslily

Hello All, A few months ago I saw in a video that when Freedom was amplified, some balcony rooms were added or refurbished or something like that. And it was recommended to try to book one of those rooms since they are newer. Sounds good to me. But, the problem is that the location or room numbers of these great cabins were not revealed and I  cant find the original video. I've watched tons of videos since then.

Does anyone know about this? Any idea which cabin numbers these new OV balconies have? Again, this was a few months ago, so I'm a bit fuzzy on details and this is all the info I recall. Thanks!

3 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

They are on the very front of the ship, decks 11 & 12.

Thanks. Do you by chance know any cabin numbers for when they start on the front? Like from 11555 forward on both sides or something like that? Thanks

2 hours ago, blueslily said:

Thanks. Do you by chance know any cabin numbers for when they start on the front? Like from 11555 forward on both sides or something like that? Thanks

On Deck 11 They have two panoramic view 1150, 1100. The other six are Junior Suites 1152, 1154, 1156 and 1102, 1104, 1106. 

14 hours ago, billnye97 said:

On Deck 11 They have two panoramic view 1150, 1100. The other six are Junior Suites 1152, 1154, 1156 and 1102, 1104, 1106. 

Thank you so much. This information is very helpful. I was able to look at the locations on the deck plans. I appreciate your reply. 

Deck 12 is a bit interesting with the cabin numbers and the layout. It's harder to figure out which of those cabins are new. 

Thanks