Bacalar 7 Colors Lagoon Tour operators?

Timmay77

Visiting Costa Maya aboard Adventure of the Seas late Jan 2023. We would like to take an excursion to Bacalar. Does anyone have first hand experience with a fantastic tour operator? I have Googled a few, have some resources, just curious if anyone has a favorite. I prefer to use local tours over the cruise line offerings. RC doesn't even offer one for this location, regardless. Thank you for your time.

@Timmay77

There is one once you get to the lake.   But 1) getting to the lake from the port requires a taxi and arrangements for return, 2) the entire tour is over 8 hours long  which  would mena you'll need to be in port for at minimum 11 hours.  Maybe you can contact them and see if there's a shorter excursion.

Pontoon Boat Tour and Day Pass with Food Included | Bacalar, Mexico (tripadvisor.com)

Edited by crewsweeper

• 2 weeks later...

I like to search on Viator. Not first hand experience with this exact tour, but I've used to them to search and book for other places and had good experience. I like that I can see reviews and there is some protection offered through their policies. There are some Bacalar excursions listed - maybe you can find a pontoon boat through there.