11 day Best of Greece - will tour entrance fees be included in my cruise tour

MudderBear

Hello.  We are doing an 11-day Best of Greece Cruise Tour.  The first few days are as follows.  Do you think that all of the entrance fees will be included in the cruise tour?  I see from the drop down menu that most breakfasts and dinners are included (I'm assuming buffet at the hotels).  Anyway, just wondering how the "foot" portion of the tour works.  They will bus us, but are the entrance to the museums, etc. included?  I can't seem to figure that out.

Athens, Greece
Arrive in Athens and enjoy a motorcoach transfer to your comfortable hotel accommodations. Overnight at the Athens Marriott Hotel.

Wed, May 17Wednesday, May 17th 2023 Nafplion, Greece
After breakfast at the hotel, depart for the historic Argolis area of Greece. Home to ancient wonders, visit the site of Ancient Corinth one of the moRead more 

Thu, May 18Thursday, May 18th 2023 Delphi, Greece
Drive along the coastal highway and over the Rio-Antirio bridge to one of the most sacred places to the ancient world, the Oracle of Delphi. Built on Read more 

Fri, May 19Friday, May 19th 2023 Kalambaka, Greece
After breakfast, drive through the mountains to the central part of Greece the Meterora which means "in the midair". On the other side in the fertile Read more 

Sat, May 20Saturday, May 20th 2023 Athens, Greece
Wake up early for the drive back to Athens. Upon arrival visit the Acropolis and its crowning glory the Parthenon. Built over 2500 years ago it standsRead more