Cocoa Beach Suites Hotel

bettyboop16

from their web page I think this says a lot .....

Cocoa Beach Suites does not have a pool on property. However, Cocoa Beach Suites knows how important it is for many people to take a dip in a pool. In order to provide everything that our guests might desire on their vacation, we have partnered with two local, nearby hotels that will allow our guests use of their pool amenities. The Four Points Cocoa Beach, located in the World's Largest Surf Complex is only two blocks away and the Radisson Resort at the Port has also opened up its doors to all our pool seeking guests. ....... and just 2 blocks away from the Atlantic Ocean.

Nothing wrong with the immediate area ... it is kinda away from the popular tourist strips and rather an area of older condo's and 'motel 6' type places. Ron Jon is about 2 blocks away .... there's an Italian place pretty close with other options a short walk but don't expect fine foot (waffle house!)

Personally I see this as more of an extended stay sort of place with much better options for a holiday ...... BUT I don't see anything WRONG ..... just not MY choice .....

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, hurricane0226 said:

Raddison Hotel would be good

We stayed there many times but stopped about 2yrs ago.  Had too many issues over several stays that made us not want to go back….

In my opinion there are many other nicer and better places to stay….

Edited by GTO-Girl
  • Like 1