Walker storage

dontpanik

57 minutes ago, highscar said:

I am in 8142 next door.  My scooter width is 19”.

19" will fit through the door fine. Might have to tuck in arm rests or remove them. It's doable, just have to be careful. If you are on 8142 on koningsdam, there is a youtube video of that actual cabin. I think if the beds were together, you could possibly store the scooter beside the bed, back it in. It would be tight, but it might be doable.

But it might be a situation where it's stored in the hallway somewhere. I am telling you that is completely normal, regardless of what they say beforehand. I've seen in on every cruise I've been on.

@five.   Yes it goes through the doorway fine. I’ve had it on many HAL cruises in balcony cabin.  My concern is going between wall and bed bottom as I understand these cabins are smaller.  I don’t have arm rests. It needs to be where I can plug it in to charge,  at the desk area. 

I don't know why, but both of our Koningsdam cabins had orange extension power cords tucked away in the closets, so that would give you some leeway. I know they can be requested for c-paps, but we did not request them and both rooms had them. I can't say if they were 20 footers or what, but they were pretty long.

On 11/18/2022 at 3:31 AM, highscar said:

Thank you for input on my query.    Extension cords are not advised for scooter batteries.    Whatever the situation will be, I’ll handle it and smile every nautical mile on my BUBBA.   Nothing will wipe that smile away. 

Never heard that about scooters before, I have used an extension cord forever, wonder what the issue is.