Carnival Venezia - July 17th - July 25th, 2023

Jamericannn

Hello Jamericann, this is what I know, from Carnival News.  Remake will include Carnival waterworks, Fahrenheit 555 Steakhouse, Bonus Sushi, Seafood Shack, Cloud 9 Saloon and Spa, Serenity Adult Only Retreat.

She sails from Baracelona, Spain for 15 on Transatlantic and arrives in New York on 13 June, then begins here New York trips.

What will see keep, that is an unknown.

23 hours ago, JOHN 57 said:

Hello Jamericann, this is what I know, from Carnival News.  Remake will include Carnival waterworks, Fahrenheit 555 Steakhouse, Bonus Sushi, Seafood Shack, Cloud 9 Saloon and Spa, Serenity Adult Only Retreat.

She sails from Baracelona, Spain for 15 on Transatlantic and arrives in New York on 13 June, then begins here New York trips.

What will see keep, that is an unknown.

They will also add a burger joint. This is according to a video that John Heald posted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, JOHN 57 said:

go to you tube, look up Carnival Venezia, today and the video will be 2022 December Follow the Fun.  Most interesting the strada grill will be kept for Italian sandwiches and food, no charge.

I think I’ve watched almost all the Venezia videos. 🥰

205 days left for me. 

Just now, Jamericannn said:

I think I’ve watched almost all the Venezia videos. 🥰

205 days left for me. 

yes, it is a way to go, but fortunately for me 70 for Celebration, and 20 days for Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas.  I am eager to see your review of Venezia, when you sail for the good and bad.

• Like 1

On 12/24/2022 at 10:06 AM, JOHN 57 said:

yes, it is a way to go, but fortunately for me 70 for Celebration, and 20 days for Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas.  I am eager to see your review of Venezia, when you sail for the good and bad.

I’ll definitely be posting a review 

• 2 weeks later...

saw the movie, it will be so nice.  We are almost ready to sail on Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas on 14 January out of Galveston.  That is in 4 days and back on 19 January.  14th is my birthday, first time on cruise ship for my birthad.

March 5 on Carnival Celebration in Miami.  Then to the Venezia in September. 

8 hours ago, JOHN 57 said:

saw the movie, it will be so nice.  We are almost ready to sail on Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas on 14 January out of Galveston.  That is in 4 days and back on 19 January.  14th is my birthday, first time on cruise ship for my birthad.

March 5 on Carnival Celebration in Miami.  Then to the Venezia in September. 

Awesome. Hope you have a great trip. Happy early birthday. I celebrated my birthday on a cruise ship in 2019