Lost Baha 6 hearing processor on Canada/New England Cruise

toothmaker

While my wife and I were waiting to go ashore in Boston my wife adjusted the noise volume control on her processor while sitting outside the Princess Live lounge.

From there we proceeded to walk into downtown Boston.  Shortly after, my wife started walkiing unsteady.  We didn't understand what the problem was as she was not nauseous..  We did manage to get into town and have some Boston clam chowder..YUM.  After eating the unsteady gait was gone.  It was a rainy day, so when we arrived back at the ship, Enchanted Princess, my wife wanted to put the hearing processor in the dessication beads.  The processor was not attached to her head.  We contacted the onboard passenger service desk multiple times each day for the rest of the cruise to see if anyone had found and turned in the processor: nope.  So if anyone reading this who was aboard the Enchanted Princess from Oct. 15-22, 2022 and found the device:  gold in color, about 1 inch long and kind of oval shaped please respond to this message and we can see about arrangements to get it back.  Thank you.

Hmmm...it sounds as if you are saying that you were ashore when the loss took place.  If so (I hate to say) you may very well be out of luck.  The odds that anyone could even make the connection that "it came from the Enchanted" are slim to none.  I suspect you have an insurance claim to file...