GTY Inside on Celebration

Ilovesailaway

Sharing my experience so far with this booking. I booked a gty inside on Celebration about 3 months ago. The cruise is in 73 days and I was just assigned an inside connecting cabin on deck 4. I discovered my room had been assigned by checking my booking which I have done every couple days. No notification from Carnival which is fine, It's been my experience that they don't notify so that's why I check frequently.

Because my room is a connecting inside on deck 4 close to Family Harbor I think I have a decent chance at an upsell offer. If not, no biggie.

Hope if others are doing a similar booking they find this helpful.

• Thanks 1

Update:

An upsell offer showed up today in my to do list. It was to move from my mid/forward interior cabin on deck 4 to a premium interior cabin at the bow of the ship on deck 11 for $168.

The new room is bigger and has a couch but I don't see an improvement in location, actually maybe less convenient, and its still an interior.

I declined the offer. I will update if I Carnival makes another.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for posting your updates. Now I know where the look for the upsell offer, that is if we are ever offered one.
In all our cruises, we never received an upsell offer that I know of - not via email, not a call, and not in my To-Do List. And I am the type that checks our reservations daily, just to be sure it is not a dream that we will be sailing. 🛳️ 🤣

Happy Sailing.