Saint Greg’s Carnival Celebration - Live - November 27-December 4, 2022

Saint Greg

19 minutes ago, dmet0225 said:

As a regular league, and sometimes tournament bowler, I haven’t seen a bowling shirt like that in years.   These are two of mine.  The second obviously speaks to my love of cruising and the beach.

D1D4939E-97A1-4684-A662-981C7735266B.jpeg

937622CC-D347-4D14-8DAC-FD3B9620EE1A.jpeg

Admittedly I haven’t been in a bowling alley in 20 years. Except the one at Barcelo Maya. Kind of looks like you’re going paddle boarding or something. 

• Like 1

So far I’m pretty happy with the Miami port. The ones with a lot of ships usually are a nightmare with traffic. Fort Lauderdale, port Canaveral, galveston. I don’t know if its

because it was before 10am or what but we sailed right through. Parked right by the ship. Porter was right there. Short walk inside. No wait for check-in. Short wait for security.

• Like 5

These announcements are better than Port Canaveral but if he says a really long sentence or multiple sentences the echo starts to run over what he’s saying and it can be hard to understand.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

A diamond guy just went to the lady complaining that the platinum seating area is closer to the boarding area. He’s right. They should board diamond before platinum. It shouldn’t be all together. And if it is they should be closer to the door.

• Like 5

Just now, Saint Greg said:

A diamond guy just went to the lady complaining that the platinum seating area is closer to the boarding area. He’s right. They should board diamond before platinum. It shouldn’t be all together. And if it is they should be closer to the door.

yeah that’s interesting. In PC this week, they boarded the MG suites, diamonds, platinum, in that order clearly defined. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

yeah that’s interesting. In PC this week, they boarded the MG suites, diamonds, platinum, in that order clearly defined. 

Oh good. Hopefully they do that everywhere.The announcement made it sound together.

Edited by Saint Greg

38 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

So far I’m pretty happy with the Miami port. The ones with a lot of ships usually are a nightmare with traffic. Fort Lauderdale, port Canaveral, galveston. I don’t know if its

because it was before 10am or what but we sailed right through. Parked right by the ship. Porter was right there. Short walk inside. No wait for check-in. Short wait for security.

Last Sunday it was a nightmare

• Like 1