Saint Greg’s Carnival Celebration - Live - November 27-December 4, 2022

Saint Greg

Here is the first three mins of the time travel thing. It was probably 5 mins total. And continued to a pirate scene and then the space scene pictured above. Apparently I’m late to this party because a bunch of people showed up to watch it saying they missed it the other days.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PJDH4 said:

Is this seating in a dining area?  My son has some issues with sounds such as clanking of plates and silverware.  I'm thinking those booths might make things slightly quieter...

I just walked through the dining room. Carnivale

does have these big booths

FD80F166-5D8F-44C8-B545-83BA36F2D05C.jpeg

16AA24FD-1D4E-4960-BA1B-4F91596BDD76.jpeg

• Like 5

The seafood prices at emerils. I would not get the crawfish. It’s not even crawfish season. Restaurants have frozen tails for use in dishes. But you don’t go buy crawfish by the pound this time of year. I usually think of it as Presidents’ Day to Memorial Day. Because that was our first and last boil when I was a kid. It’s in that general area.

38E3C526-4574-4EF4-93AD-4992A7AAAF65.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 8

This lady was just on her phone

“Who is this? No. No. He’s not at this number. You have the wrong number. Please take me off the list. I said please taken me off the list. Yes. Take me off the list. Thanks. Good bye.

That just cost me $15.”

Who takes spam calls at sea?

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 4
  • Haha 25

8 minutes ago, atanac said:

Do you only photograph the drinks you order for yourself or do you also take pictures of some that the bartenders make for other passengers?

mostly just mine but sometimes others if something looks interesting. I did that at alchemy and latitudes in this review 

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Who takes spam calls at sea?

I used to take business calls while at sea. I owned my own business, a true vacation was non-existent. I'd get crappy sales or spam calls, pissed me off, at sea or home.

I always got a kick out of the fact that I could be in the middle of the ocean, even sitting at a slot machine, and able to conduct business at sea,

• Like 2

Holy hell!  I need to keep up to date on CC!  Who knew I was cruising with the famous @Saint Greg this week!   And looks like would have almost cruised with @sid_9169except decided against b2b2 😟 so leaving tomorrow.

@Saint Gregwould love to say hi, wherever you may be…I’m usually at Latitudes/Alchemy/Golden Jubilee 😂

• Like 3

1 minute ago, cruisin*tigger said:

Holy hell!  I need to keep up to date on CC!  Who knew I was cruising with the famous @Saint Greg this week!   And looks like would have almost cruised with @sid_9169except decided against b2b2 😟 so leaving tomorrow.

@Saint Gregwould love to say hi, wherever you may be…I’m usually at Latitudes/Alchemy/Golden Jubilee 😂

Just left alchemy. I was at golden jubilee before that. Latitudes I don’t like the menu.

Stewart is really trying me today. I left my snoozing sign off all day so he could do my room earlier like I know he wants to.  But I really needed him to do it because he has a jam packed full bag of my laundry. And I need that to pack.

Remember that day he did my room earlier than I wanted so my laundry didn’t go out that night? It went out the next night…That threw everything off a day. So normally I would’ve had that back yesterday. And it would be packed already. Now he still has it and I can’t finish packing.

• Like 1