Mandarin Oriental, Santiago

highplanesdrifters

5 hours ago, MamaFej said:

What time of day was your flight? We are planning on arriving at 8:30pm for an 11:35pm overnight flight to Mexico City. I'm wondering if we need to rethink that. We have flown into, but not out of SCL before. 

Thanks for any insight you can offer. 

Our flight was at 10pm. Arriving at the airport 3 hours ahead should be OK if you're in biz class. But I'm not an expert. 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, highplanesdrifters said:

Our flight was at 10pm. Arriving at the airport 3 hours ahead should be OK if you're in biz class. But I'm not an expert. 

I appreciate that.

We are actually traveling with our TA, who is also a very dear friend. I may ask him to look into how the number of flights around our departure time compares to yours. We are in Business Class. 

Thanks!!

13 hours ago, MamaFej said:

I appreciate that.

We are actually traveling with our TA, who is also a very dear friend. I may ask him to look into how the number of flights around our departure time compares to yours. We are in Business Class. 

Thanks!!

TA and Biz class.  You're solid! Have a great trip.

• Thanks 1

Just now, sherylc said:

Did everyone staying at the Mandarin Oriental pre-cruise (D2D) get meal vouchers? I've heard they aren't doing the promised "welcome dinner" but wasn't sure if everyone was getting the vouchers or only some based on TA.

There was no welcome reception/dinner, but we received US$50 in vouchers for the restaurants. Both of the restaurants are good, but Matsuri was my favorite.

• Like 2