Manhattan Highlights and Transfer to Airport or Airport Lounge for the day?

wendyinvt

For my upcoming cruise out of Cape Liberty, the best flight option out of EWR is at 3:30pm. I had planned on just getting a United lounge pass to spend the time, but I see the Manhattan Highlights and Transfer to Airport and was wondering if anyone has experience with this/thinks it is a decent use of the time?

8 minutes ago, wendyinvt said:

For my upcoming cruise out of Cape Liberty, the best flight option out of EWR is at 3:30pm. I had planned on just getting a United lounge pass to spend the time, but I see the Manhattan Highlights and Transfer to Airport and was wondering if anyone has experience with this/thinks it is a decent use of the time?

We did this after a recent repositioning cruise when we had time to kill and thought it was well worth the time. The tour got off to a shaky start with a time delay but fortunately they were able to extend the tour time to provide full tour after consulting with all guests regarding flight times.

Not sure if you have full United lounge pass access but we only have a day pass these days and I will caution that the main lounge in our terminal was full when we arrived and they only allowed day passes in a small auxiliary lounge.