Waterfalls of Damajagua excursion question

minnesotasisu

We are considering taking the Waterfalls of Damajagua excursion when we visit Amber Cove, DR in March. One note on the Princess excursion description is "No photography or video allowed inside of the park". However, I have watched many videos of this excursion on YouTube and a lot of people appear to be taking their own videos. There are options that you can hire the guides to shoot video and photos of you while on the excursion so I suspect the note may be a way to encourage people to do this.

For anyone who has taken this excursion, what did you witness or experience?

We went this summer with Iquana Mama. We hired the kid who follows you around all day and takes pictures of you, then hands you the chip at the end of the excursion. You can preview the chip before you leave the premises. I thought it was a great service and we left our phones in the locked van and didn’t have to worry about them getting wet or beat up. It was a fantastic day😀

We went a long time ago but it was just as stated above.  Nobody but my husband and I so it was like a personal excursion.  So much fun.  I didn't think I would be able to jump the highest point, but I just walked out there and went for it.  So glad I did.  This is one of the highlight excursions from all our ports.  Enjoy!