Next Cruise booking

8 minutes ago, ManfromFrance said:

How the heck do I use the Next Cruise offer I bought on the Website to book a cruise? It seems like I have to call Royal or a travel agent to use it. I can't find a place to enter the booking number thus my deposits. Help!!  Thanks in advance. 

I'm guessing you took advantage of the option to make a Next Cruise booking shortly after disembarking? When you make a Next Cruise booking it's usually assigned to the travel agent you worked with during the previous cruise, but I don’t know how it works for post-cruise bookings.

Either way, you can't redeem them online, so you need to call. Royal will be able to tell you who "owns" the booking, i.e. if it has been assigned to a travel agent. If it hasn't, you may still be able to transfer it to one, if you wish. You have 30 days from the date of booking to do this. After that it's considered a direct booking and you will deal directly with Royal for any matters related to it.

I hope I managed to explain that in a way that makes sense. 

38 minutes ago, ManfromFrance said:

Thank You. I specifically didn't assign it to my travel agent as I need to book this one thru Royal, use some credits I have, then transfer it to my travel agent.

Thanks Again.

My pleasure. Glad I was able to help. 🙂