Unable to get into cruise planner?

latebuyer

On 11/24/2022 at 12:20 AM, latebuyer said:

I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this. I thought there may be a thanksgiving sale and they usually post new sales midnight eastern 9 pacific.

I have been having issues since last Friday. I can get into cruise planner but cannot make a purchase. I have called Royal to do it over the phone and they cannot get the credit card to go through. Its not the credit card either as I have been able to use it for other purchases and I have tried 3 different cards too. I am at a complete loss. I have tried different browsers, cleared my cache but nothing helps. I have multiple call back requests, IT tickets opened and no one can seem to tell me what the problem is or how/when it will be fixed. Very frustrating.

On 11/25/2022 at 3:41 PM, FLKrewzer said:

I’m in the “same boat”!  Extremely frustrating, to say the least. Tangled - I did the same as you. I’m almost ready to give up. 😠

I just don’t understand what the problem is and why no one can seem to figure it out. I am calling to the TA that booked it tomorrow and asking them to cancel and rebook it. Hopefully this will give me access. They better not even think of charging me a fee to do so especially if they can’t figure their own system out. I’m done.