Main Dining room menu disappeared from app-Oasis

sml3

The menu for the main dining room is no longer on the app for my Oasis February 5, 2023 cruise. It was there last week. I hope they aren’t switching to the menu that is currently on the Symphony.

2 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Menus are shown only for the current cruise. I can see the Oasis menu in my app

Yes, currently only being shown for the current cruise when selecting Oasis. That’s not normally the case though. I used to be able to see the menus for my cruise. For example, I just looked at Adventure December 12 and menus are available.

3 minutes ago, sml3 said:

Yes, currently only being shown for the current cruise when selecting Oasis. That’s not normally the case though. I used to be able to see the menus for my cruise. For example, I just looked at Adventure December 12 and menus are available.

Right, the menus shown when looking at your own cruise is the menu for the current cruise of that ship

32 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Right, the menus shown when looking at your own cruise is the menu for the current cruise of that ship

?? No menus show for my own cruise. Although, they did show last week when I looked at my February cruise. The only menus available for Oasis is the current cruise. That’s not normally the case.

I am either not explaining this correctly or people are responding without reading my initial message. 🫤

• Like 1

3 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

That may only be true because the menu doesn't change much if any - usually, each sailing has its own info which gets more accurate as you approach the sailing date.

14 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

That may only be true because the menu doesn't change much if any - usually, each sailing has its own info which gets more accurate as you approach the sailing date.

If your upcoming cruise is a 5 night sailing and that ship alternates 4 and 5 night sailings, if you check the menu while that ship is on a 4-night cruise, you'll only see 4 nights of menus.

Also I'm on Mariner in December. That ship currently is on night 4, which of course today is Thanksgiving, which has a special menu. The menu right now for my cruise on night 4 doesn't appear

We're on Adventure in a few weeks.  I had looked for the main dining menus in the app several weeks ago and found them, but a few weeks later, they were gone. Then I realized that the app has three selections for Main Dining -- one for the reserved traditional dining times and two for the My Time dining.  The My Time dining did not show the menu but the Main Traditional one did. If you aren't finding it under one thing, check the other two. 

7 hours ago, Kellie in Texas said:

We're on Adventure in a few weeks.  I had looked for the main dining menus in the app several weeks ago and found them, but a few weeks later, they were gone. Then I realized that the app has three selections for Main Dining -- one for the reserved traditional dining times and two for the My Time dining.  The My Time dining did not show the menu but the Main Traditional one did. If you aren't finding it under one thing, check the other two. 

Thanks. I just went in and checked all decks and my time and no menus. 🫤

• Like 1