Breakfast

BizzyAr1

2 hours ago, BizzyAr1 said:

What is open for Breakfast on Debarkation morning? ☺️

(Carnival Vista)

Lido buffet and MDR. Pretty sure MDR breakfast closes at least 30-60 minutes before buffet.

Edited by mondello
Add
  • Like 4

My advice is to head to the MDR to enjoy one last relaxing meal on the ship before getting off! I haven't really done that in the past - but we did it on our cruise last month and it was great! We were able to be done eating right before they called our zone for debarkation so timing-wise it worked out great! 

• Like 2

On 11/30/2022 at 8:58 AM, TORQ said:

Everything the Buffet and the main dining room, however the main dining room ends breakfast at 0800.

I'm not sure this is true - on the Valor last month, we met our group for breakfast around 7:30AM on disembarkation day. They were still seating guests when we were finishing up around 8:15AM or so. 

On 11/30/2022 at 8:58 AM, TORQ said:

Everything the Buffet and the main dining room, however the main dining room ends breakfast at 0800.

1 hour ago, MistyRo76 said:

I'm not sure this is true - on the Valor last month, we met our group for breakfast around 7:30AM on disembarkation day. They were still seating guests when we were finishing up around 8:15AM or so. 

Probably depends on what time the ship starts debarkation.  For something like this, it's important to check the fun times for the schedule.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

Probably depends on what time the ship starts debarkation.  For something like this, it's important to check the fun times for the schedule.

They started debarkation before we even started breakfast - at least for those carrying their luggage off. But I agree that timing could vary by ship - or even by sailing. My only point was that there wasn't an 8AM cutoff time on our sailing and in fact they were still seating guests well after that.