Wonder of the Seas 7-Night UDP: Favorites Specialty Restaurants for Lunch?

LEMJMcC

I'm trying to put together a UDP schedule for our upcoming cruise in February.  Given these Specialty Restaurants from which to choose, which would you recommend for lunch on Embarkation Day and Sea Days?  Which for Supper on all nights?

150 Central Park

Chops Grille

Giovanni

Hooked

Izumi

Johnny Rockets

Mason Jar

Park Café

Wonderland

Thanks.

We like Izumi for seaday lunches on other ships.  But I hear Mason Jar has a great brunch.

We either do Park Cafe or Solarium Bistro for embarkation day.  Chops, Hooked, and Wonderland have been our favs on O class ships.  Waiting to try Mason Jar.

Not a big fan of Johnny Rockets, but ok for lunch if you're meeting others, the weathers is nice and you can sit outside.  Preference to Playmakers for the UDP credit use.

My simple rule is if the restaurant is open for both lunch and dinner, I'll choose it for lunch and double up on dinners at the restaurants like 150 and Wonderland which are open only in the evenings. In this way, I can enjoy most of my favorite restaurants twice.  I find Chops underwhelming, prefer Jamie's to Giovanni's and haven't yet tried Hooked or Mason Jar. 

I agree with another poster who said Izumi sushi for lunch.  The menu is a bit lighter there.  JR's and Playmakers for lunch if they are open early enough.

Edited by Steeler Nation At Sea

Our favourites are definitely 

150 Central Park and Chops Grille.

We’ve also always enjoyed Hooked and thought Playmakers was excellent for lunch.

Dined in Mason Jar on Wonder but really didn’t enjoy it and it was nearly always pretty empty.

Tried Wonderland for “ the experience “ definitely wouldn’t go again.

On embarkation I’d dine in Chops Grille.

We also like breakfast in the Solarium Bistro with an outside seat.