Group Cruise Online Search Tool?

binro01

Been scouring Google and the forum search here for about an hour. I seem to recall someone posting an online tool to see if a given sailing has a Group Cruise scheduled on it. I cant seem to find anything. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and can provide a link?

I was looking at a sailing and the TA's website states that there is a Group on a cruise sailing I was contemplating, and I was curious what the group's focus was, (if any)

I recall using said tool before and found out that one of my past cruises had Indian motorcycle enthusiasts on it. Was fun to meet them, even though it was not my thing.

54 minutes ago, binro01 said:

Been scouring Google and the forum search here for about an hour. I seem to recall someone posting an online tool to see if a given sailing has a Group Cruise scheduled on it. I cant seem to find anything. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and can provide a link?

I was looking at a sailing and the TA's website states that there is a Group on a cruise sailing I was contemplating, and I was curious what the group's focus was, (if any)

I recall using said tool before and found out that one of my past cruises had Indian motorcycle enthusiasts on it. Was fun to meet them, even though it was not my thing.

That sounds more like a theme cruise or full/partial charter - most mentions of group here is about getting a discount on the cruise fare by being in a group.