Need emergency contact number

topspot

I'm trying to find an emergency contact number for Crown Princess.  My brother was taken off ship yesterday (travelling alone) with a medical emergency.  His adult children are trying to contact the ship.  Thanks for any suggestions or phone numbers

This is from the Princess site.  Don't know how accurate or good it is, but worth a shot.  Good luck and prayers for your brother.

To provide greater peace of mind while you're away from home, give friends and relatives the following information on how to telephone you. Contact your phone company directly for rates, your phone company will charge you directly for calls made to the ship. When calling, please include guest name and stateroom number to ensure quick delivery.

Guests may use their personal mobile devices onboard while at sea in international waters and in other areas where such use is permitted. A compatible mobile device and a service plan capable of roaming internationally with Maritime Communications Partners AS is required. Please contact your wireless service provider for availability and rates. 

For calls originating outside of the US and Canada, the following numbers should be used, preceded by your country's International Direct Dialing (IDD) code and the global ocean code 870. Please contact your long distance service provider for pricing. For example, if you would like to call the Diamond Princess in the Pacific Ocean from the United States, dial 011 870 773 933 441.

SHIP PHONE NUMBER
Caribbean Princess 773 259 451
Coral Princess 773 259 449
Crown Princess 773 259 447
Diamond Princess 773 933 441
Discovery Princess 773 238 660
Enchanted Princess 773 258 558
Emerald Princess 773 258 548
Grand Princess 773 258 547

44 minutes ago, topspot said:

I'm trying to find an emergency contact number for Crown Princess.  My brother was taken off ship yesterday (travelling alone) with a medical emergency.  His adult children are trying to contact the ship.  Thanks for any suggestions or phone numbers

I just researched and found this.  Hope it is current info.  Hoping you get good news.

Communication Services

Callers may reach the ship by using the international operator and providing the ship's name, ocean code and telephone number as listed below. Phone and fax numbers vary depending on your ship and the actual region. The costs are about 10 USD per minute.

Ship

Phone Number

FAX Number

Caribbean Princess

00 + 870 +
764-947-526

00 + 870 +
764-947-528

Coral Princess

00 + 870 +
765-068-575

00 + 870 +