Bedding on Reflection

BTwurddle

Good evening everyone! I just got back from a wonderful cruise on Solstice a week ago. Everything was fantastic but I did note the Solstice had not been updated with the new bedding...most likely since her update was postponed due to the pandemic I imagine. She was absolutely beautiful and in terrific condition especially for having been laid up for nearly two years and I don't have a single complaint. Admittedly I was looking forward to experiencing one of the new mattresses as part of the new(ish) exhale bedding suite but instead suffered so terribly with the older bedding through my morning coffee in bed, my late morning nap, my afternoon nap, my after-excursion nap on port days and those long insufferable nights nestled in sumptuous sheets and pillows all while being gently lulled to sleep by the ships rocking... (first world problems right?)

In any event I now have a booking in March on the Reflection. I was just curious if she had been updated with the new bedding in anyone's recent experience? It doesn't really matter one way or the other I'm just curious if she has been equipped with the new bedding suite in the cabins. Ill be in a verandah on this sailing if it makes any difference. (Once upon a time Princess was famous for updating suites and balcony real estate before interior and ocean-view cabins so I mention it.)

Thanks in advance for any help. Happy sailing everyone!

We were on Reflection the week of 11/13-11/20.  At least for the Aqua Class cabins all new beds and bedding were put in place during the Dry Dock in October / November.  The transatlantic cruise prior to ours was at around 50% capacity and our Steward told us we were the first passengers to sleep in the new bed.  It was supremely comfortable!!