Celebration! / Live! / Solo! Dec-4-11-2022...

sid_9169

Their only real choice, since it's Art Basel, is the Basel Feast for $125... It comes with a plethora of sides, and I ended up finishing ninety percent of it... They cook the meats on a grill right there on the table.

• Like 8

On 12/1/2022 at 7:57 PM, sid_9169 said:

Guess I should have gotten this out of the way earlier...

In case you’re a new reader, I’d like to offer a sort of a “disclaimer” before we get too far… I started doing these “reviews” because I thought it’d be a fun way to pass the time while I was on board… It was my hope to convey some useful information, but mostly entertain the reader, as well as myself. Don’t take anything too seriously here, as this is all in good clean fun… I’ll try to keep it between the lines, but don’t be surprised if something “shocks” or “offends” you… Hopefully, by the time this is all over, every single one of you will be either amused, traumatized, or aroused… Hopefully all three!!!...

I'm a new reader and so far have been entertained by this ummm slightly out of the ordinary review. Looking forward to see if at the end I'm one of the privileged to hit all three 🤭

• Like 2
  • Haha 3