That Other Live: Celebration b2b

jam19872016

52 minutes ago, bluetardis said:

Nice transition drink

Gotta dip my toes in slowly 😆

20 minutes ago, rtfnl said:

Glad you are feeling better and listened to your body that you needed to rest a little. 

It's still telling me go slow. Think I need some food. There is a burger in my near future that will hopefully help with that.

• Like 2

Jam, thank you for the room pics. We booked last minute to join a relative on  the Celebration. After seeing how large the ship is my mom and brother decided they need a scooter because they cannot walk long distances and all of the accessible cabins were booked so could not change. We will figure out something for one of the rooms. 

It took 25 minutes to make it through the line. I really wanted that burger though so I dealt with it.

Ringer.

20221213_143108-X2.jpg

20221213_143127-X2.jpg

I asked for a tomato but was redirected to the toppings bar. If his tomatoes looked like those he did me a favor, old and slimy looking and I decided against adding one to my burger. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, rtfnl said:

Jam, thank you for the room pics. We booked last minute to join a relative on  the Celebration. After seeing how large the ship is my mom and brother decided they need a scooter because they cannot walk long distances and all of the accessible cabins were booked so could not change. We will figure out something for one of the rooms. 

Your welcome.

The elevators are not Ada friendly. You cannot fit two scooters in one. You cannot fit one scooter in with other people comfortably. They will need to turn sideways. It has got to be tough on those with scooters. There are a lot of elevators but they are seriously very small. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jam19872016 said:

Your welcome.

The elevators are not Ada friendly. You cannot fit two scooters in one. You cannot fit one scooter in with other people comfortably. They will need to turn sideways. It has got to be tough on those with scooters. There are a lot of elevators but they are seriously very small. 

My narcissistic brother can wait for the next elevator even if it takes the entire cruise to reach him. 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, kelkel2 said:

My favorite!!

Glad you’re feeling better, I couldn’t do 15 drinks…maybe back when I was in college. 

I can't either apparently 😂

14 minutes ago, rtfnl said:

My narcissistic brother can wait for the next elevator even if it takes the entire cruise to reach him. 

Lol

11 minutes ago, nwcruiselover said:

When I was on the Celebration TA there were never more than 4-5 people ahead of me.  Same with Big Chcken.  Most times I just walked right up, no line at all.

I've been surprised at the lines for big chicken and lack of lines at the deli and pizza. Seems opposite of what I've been reading.

This was my first trip to guys since I had no intention of eating here.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, jam19872016 said:

Harvey wallbanger.

20221213_174044-X2.jpg

Not sure I know what differentiates this from a screwdriver. Other than I feel 80 asking the bartender for a Harvey wallbanger.

It has Galliano in it.  There’s almost a full bottle on the bar in my basement.  It will never get used, and I have no idea how old it is, but at least 30 years.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Turned up at the theater for family feud one minute to showtime and the theater was full. There were a few seats here and there and as a solo I had an advantage to the streams of groups still coming in but it didn't feel worth the effort for family feud.

I don't like making reservations on vacation but it is a nessasary evil on a ship this big. They've gotta get with it and set up reservations for popular events. Who knew this was a popular event? I'll need to plan accordingly in the future.

• Like 1