Escape April 30-May 7, 2023 Flights Info

cruisekitty22

When will we know our flights for this cruise?   I am assuming its the 6:00 am flight nonstop from CT to Mia American. I want to book seats right away before the flight sells out. Has NCL booked a group of seats for the air promotion BOGO free yet?    When do they do that?The cruise is 147 days out.

I suggest you read the many posts on this forum regarding NCL flights, good and bad.

You aren't even to final payment yet so no flights are booked.  You can request a deviation at 75 days, so again, NCL has no idea how many seats to book on what day.  Flights are usually booked sometime after the 75-day mark, up to a few weeks prior to your cruise.  60 days is what they aim for but with all the difficulties with airlines, it's been more like 25-45 days recently.

No way can you assume any specific flight.  For domestic flights, 1 layover is common. No guarantee you will even fly to MIA - per the terms, they can also fly you to FLL.

1 hour ago, cruisekitty22 said:

I am assuming its the 6:00 am flight nonstop from CT to Mia American.

I wouldn't make that assumption at all.  When you say "CT" I assume you mean Connecticut and therefore Bradley field (BDL)?  Right now there is a much cheaper Jet Blue flight into FLL and even the Delta flight through Detroit is cheaper than that AA non-stop.  NCL is going to book the cheapest flight they can find.

If booking seats is important to you, I suggest you cancel the NCL air and book your own flights right now.  I also recommend to anyone who will listen to fly in the day before (at least).

• Like 3