Edge - Eden Dinner

schmenge

I have read about the Eden 'show' as well as the dinner options, but I am unclear if they are incorporated or exclusive. Could you confirm if any of the show takes place during and in view of the dining area? Or perhaps the evening dining area is segregated? Can you view any evening activity just over drinks and not have reservations for dinner?  Thank you.

I haven't dined in Eden, but I have been on both Apex and Edge and had cocktails in Eden (as well as the pretty decent sandwiches at lunch!). I think the Eden "show" has changed quite a bit from the original vision. IIRC, it was initially planned that there would be aerialist/acrobats/musicians wandering the space. On my recent Edge sailing, there was various permutations of "The Eden Acoustic Experience" playing live music every night. Nary an acrobat nor an aerialist. The dining room on the lower level could probably hear the music, but was otherwise not engaged in any format of "show" during meal service.

We were on the Edge last month and dined at Eden. You cannot see any of the musical performers from Eden but you can hear them. They had music starting generally around 6pm and mixed it up with singing, piano, acoustic guitar and electric cello. One of the performers told us were being told to keep the volume quieter because of complaints from some diners (we loved listening to the music while dining). The performers got together later in the evening, around 11:30pm for a jam session and could play louder.