Dinner Menu's for Main Dining Room

chrcruiser

5 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I don't know if every ship is using the same menus right now or not. I would think they probably are. I posted mine from Celebration last week here:

https://www.saintgregtravel.com/celebration-mdr-menus/

How were your MDR experiences last week?  And which dining did you have?  Curious if the situation has improved since we cruised Panorama in March 2022.  We're on the Miracle next weekend so I'm hoping our 1st timers don't have to experience a 2 hour breakfast...lol

Just now, Colorado Cruzer said:

How were your MDR experiences last week?  And which dining did you have?  Curious if the situation has improved since we cruised Panorama in March 2022.  We're on the Miracle next weekend so I'm hoping our 1st timers don't have to experience a 2 hour breakfast...lol

I didn’t eat in the MDR at all on Celebration with all

of the other options.

48 minutes ago, Colorado Cruzer said:

We were on the Miracle's Thanksgiving cruise.  We ate dinner nightly in the MDR, but never went to breakfast/brunch.  We never had to wait for a table and service was prompt sans one evening (and it was still very acceptable - just not as quick).  The good was good, but the portions were lacking - I posted a picture of our Thanksgiving dinner, and while it was the same menu, more generous portions were being served elsewhere.