Parking at Port of Vancouver

Texascruiser2008

On 12/6/2022 at 3:26 PM, Texascruiser2008 said:

Hi, I know there is a parking lot at Canada Place terminal which offers parking for cruises, has anyone used it? If yes once parked how long a walk is it to the boarding area…I use a walker. Wondering also if any handicapped spots.

Thanks! 

Parking is one level below the cruise ship terminal.  You would access the terminal by elevator.  I have used it a number of times going to conventions and other events at Canada Place.   I have never parked there more than a few hours.

Near the elevator there are some spots for electric charging and a good number of 23 hour reserved spots (likely for some of the business in the office tower).  I never looked for handicapped spots, but there are likely a few but not many.   

The parking is the entire length of Canada Place it can be a very log walk.   It can be quite a long walk.

If I was traveling with someone with a walker I would drop them off near the elevator, go park and then meet up with them again at the elevator.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Not sure it's too late (hopefully not since sailings from Vancouver don't start for a couple of months?) but here's the website:

https://www.canadaplace.ca/facility/indigo/

https://indigoneo.ca/en/long-term-and-cruise-ship-parking#cruise-ship-parking

From the Indigo website linked above, there's this excerpt:

Upon arriving at 999 Canada Place, please proceed down the entrance ramp at the corner of Howe Street and Canada Place where you could meet our host for further directions on the P1 Level.
We kindly ask that you park down at P2 Level, you can park in any unmarked stall. Please be mindful of the reserved area for Monthly Parkers only on the south side, and do not park there.
DO NOT PARK IN ‘RESERVED 24HR’ STALLS OR YOUR VEHICLE WILL BE TOWED AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE.

For long-term parking and how to be eligible for a discount cruise rate, please visit the book a space page of our website or call us toll-free at 1.800.469.4169.