Freedom Questions

gina.robinson

It's been several years since my last cruise, and I can't remember a few things. 

1.  Is the electrical outlet a 3 prong or 2 on the Freedom? I bought a 3 prong non surge protector with extension cord and want to make sure it will work for my husband's c-pap machine. 

2. Is there still soap and shampoo dispensers in the shower? Is the soap decent?

3. On a 5 night cruise, which night is elegant night?

4. Does everyone usually just take a copy of their passport on shore and leave their original in the safe? 

5. Do you need to take your ID with you on shore or just your sign and sail card? 

Thank you so much in advance, we sail in 16 days! 

@gina.robinson 2) Yes, still have soap/shampoo dispensers. Nice for short term use, saves on packing. 3) Most cruises have elegant night on the second evening, which is usually a sea day. 4)  + 5) Most probably don’t take their passport or even a copy ashore. A photo ID along with S&S card will be fine.

Added note: the new Excel class ships even have shower doors now. I’ll be loosening up for the single digit dance for Celebration for 12/19.

Edited by mondello
Correction/Add
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...