Booking a Sunset Sky Suite on Apex

NHCRUISIN

I always book deck 11, just in case tthere is noise from above deck 12, but there is nothing wrong with other decks, especially if you want to be closer to a certain venue.  I book SS for the huge balcony and wake of ship.  Also, is seems to be quieter and provides extra exercise besides the gym.  I just came off a b2b on Apex.  The bed faces the side wall, so does not look out to the veranda, nor does it have the magic window from the bathroom; however, I rarely was in bed looking out to the balcony... Enjoy!07F04806-62DD-4BEF-BE2B-91D4875F7749_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.ff2992d33c6c1972b1a337b018012838.jpeg

Edited by Lastdance
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Lastdance said:

I always book deck 11, just in case tthere is noise from above deck 12, but there is nothing wrong with other decks, especially if you want to be closer to a certain venue.  I book SS for the huge balcony and wake of ship.  Also, is seems to be quieter and provides extra exercise besides the gym.  I just came off a b2b on Apex.  the bed faces the side wall, so does not look out to the veranda, nor does it have the magic window from the bathroom; however, I rarely was in bed looking out to the balcony... Enjoy!07F04806-62DD-4BEF-BE2B-91D4875F7749_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.ff2992d33c6c1972b1a337b018012838.jpeg

Looks like our aft corner sky suite on beyond ours were on deck 12, my issue was the extremely long walk to get to retreat and Luminae 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/7/2022 at 12:12 PM, George C said:

Looks like our aft corner sky suite on beyond ours were on deck 12, my issue was the extremely long walk to get to retreat and Luminae 

Exactly, so if a person has issues with walking, this is not the suite for them.  However, it is for us because we are also gym rats and there is way too much food on a cruise.  The more walking the better, but I will say that every once in a while, I secretly wish things were a little closer, just not for a TA.

• Like 1