question about Visa for Panorama cruise

juanarcin

I'm taking a Mexican Riviera cruise on the Panorama out of Long Beach and can't get a straight answer regarding MIL's travel requirements. She is a Mexican Citizen, with a permanent US residency and a Green Card. Her Passport was issued in Mexico. When filling out our online check-in it asked what documents she had and we put green card. It then asked for her Visa information, which she doesnt have. We called Carnival who told us to contact the consulate. Couldnt find a number for the consulate but found a form online which only has option to enter by land, also Puerto Vallarta isnt an option. I'm so lost at this point! Has anyone had experience with this? Our cruise is this Saturday! any help would be greatly appreciated!

You are in Los Angeles.  Go to the Mexican consulate.  2401 West 6th. Street - Los Angeles - California 90057 - United States Telephone Number: (+1) (213) 351-6800.  Bring your MIL and her passport and green card.

I hope you can get it straightened out before the cruise!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not sure why does need a Mexican visa in this case. If she had green card, all she need is to take her green card & passport with her. See below for Carnival document requirement.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1401/session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xNjcwNDc2MDE5L3NpZC9mVUtVTDc5V1JlM3YyTk9rY1luNmhPRnZ0b0pRckJuakR2eWpEYXluN29ublRTYjVWTUFxSWpkRlVoTVR6MmZiU1FxN2N3OGZKR2loU3RMTzExRTFoeG42MVhCSVdkeHN5RTB3WDFsbWF4R3V4YWtlc3h6ZU1BanclMjElMjE%3D