Live from the Island Princess 10 day Partial Panama Canal December 12-22

pkt1976

I’ll catch up….eventually 😅

I went to the Bayou restaurant again because the first dinner was so incredibly good. I really wanted incredibly good again.. Tonight though, it was all bad. 😞tough chewy meat, pulverized salad, overcooked sides … I was starting to think they hate me 😅🤦🏼‍♀️ 

the service was a bit rough too,  but they were understaffed and have clearly new people. Everyone has a bad day sometimes so I didn’t send it back or anything and certainly wasn’t mean to the servers, but I’m disappointed … especially as it’s an up charge restaurant. i Was actually thinking about getting up and leaving after the first two courses. 😬 

Other than tonight the food and service have been outstanding. The head waiter did come up to me when he saw I wasn’t eating much … and was probably glaring at the difficult piece of steak. 😅He said he’d bring me something else but I declined.  

The peach pie dessert was very good though. 

Hard to believe there was such a huge difference between the first night and tonight. 

The meat with the fries is alligator rib meat. I didn’t take pics of the salad, rice, fried “green” tomatoes or potatoes. 

Ah well, I’m not starving 🤷🏼‍♀️😅

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...