OBC offered on Summit sailing Nov 28

Land of Ice and Snow

Greetings fellow cruisers,

We took advantage of a FC offer and paid $100 per booking that would also allow us to offer it to friends or family travelling.  Both my husband and I booked this offer thinking we could use it.  If we do not use it, the $100 per booking would be refunded if not used within one year.  In total we paid $400 to have this offer available as it would give them $150 OBC for 6-9 day cruise.  Our friends tried to use this when they booked on the weekend with a TA and was told it couldn’t be combined.  
Does anyone out there have a copy or picture of the brochure that was circulating on that cruise?  
Many thanks for any input you can give.

The FC is not that freely transferable.  You must have one of the original names on the FC.  You can add or change names for the other cabin occupants.

Here are some photos of the Future Cruise information that we received during our Oct/Nov Transatlantic sailing on Constellation.  Read the first sentence in the fine print located at the bottom of the 3rd photo.

6C0DFDCF-25E0-4CCE-A6D2-1841831CB012.jpe

55DABEEB-1F10-46F5-AB12-E5C4EE2F3772.thu

AA10759F-F58B-4954-8D86-FC16E5A4F421.thu

Edited by mahdnc

2 hours ago, Land of Ice and Snow said:

Greetings fellow cruisers,

We took advantage of a FC offer and paid $100 per booking that would also allow us to offer it to friends or family travelling.  Both my husband and I booked this offer thinking we could use it.  If we do not use it, the $100 per booking would be refunded if not used within one year.  In total we paid $400 to have this offer available as it would give them $150 OBC for 6-9 day cruise.  Our friends tried to use this when they booked on the weekend with a TA and was told it couldn’t be combined.  
Does anyone out there have a copy or picture of the brochure that was circulating on that cruise?  
Many thanks for any input you can give.

We bought extra FC on our last Silhouette cruise and were able to 'gift' one of those to friends who are joining us in March.  The thing is, that the friends must book using the same TA as the FC is assigned to, (or direct with X if the booking is with X).  So if your friends were using a different TA that could be the issue.