Cruise Deposit

lindaleexyz

I put down a deposit on my cruise.  I am ready to pay the balance, but the balance price shown is the price I was quoted for the cruise (including the taxes, etc.) and does not reflect a deduction of $250.00.  I have spent hours trying to see where the deposit was applied and nobody at Princess has an answer for me.

Just now, lindaleexyz said:

I put down a deposit on my cruise.  I am ready to pay the balance, but the balance price shown is the price I was quoted for the cruise (including the taxes, etc.) and does not reflect a deduction of $250.00.  I have spent hours trying to see where the deposit was applied and nobody at Princess has an answer for me.

Log in to Princess website Personalizer. Click on Payments. It shows deposit and any payments made or balance owing.

Travel Summary shows it too.

The Princess representative should easily have been able to see the amount you deposited and the amount due.

If you aren’t finding the information under your payments and credits tab ask Princess to email you a copy of your booking confirmation.  Following the top section of the booking confirmation (titled Pricing Details) there is a section called Payment Details and it will say x amount received along with final payment due date.