Freestyle Dailies - Encore 12/4/22

SeaShark

14 hours ago, FlGoodShips said:

Do you happen to know if the same officers will be on board the end of January?

Or any vacations coming up??

Just curious.

Thank you

There are always vacation rotations taking place. Better to spread them out them have mass changeover at once. I do know of some who actually went on vacation at the end of my cruise...which of course means that others returned.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/19/2022 at 2:14 PM, KAYKAY121 said:

Only one dress up or not night and no entertainment in the Observation lounge? 

No...just as on every NCL ship, you can Dress Up or Not each and every single night of the entire cruise.

And no entertainment in the Observation Lounge this cruise due to the week long Poker Tournament and associated events which were held in the port-side of the lounge all week.

5 hours ago, SeaShark said:

No...just as on every NCL ship, you can Dress Up or Not each and every single night of the entire cruise.

And no entertainment in the Observation Lounge this cruise due to the week long Poker Tournament and associated events which were held in the port-side of the lounge all week.

Are you onboard now? Or are you answering from the 12/4 dailies? Just trying to figure out if they will have music in observation lounge. I am almost packed. LOL

is deck 19 all Vibe now or is there still a public bar just pas the stairs?

Edited by KAYKAY121

4 hours ago, KAYKAY121 said:

Are you onboard now? Or are you answering from the 12/4 dailies? Just trying to figure out if they will have music in observation lounge. I am almost packed. LOL

is deck 19 all Vibe now or is there still a public bar just pas the stairs?

I posted the dailies here from my December 4th cruise. It stands to reason that I was onboard for that cruise, and am not onboard now. It also stands to reason that I am answering from the 12/4 dailies as the 12/4 dailies are the topic of this thread as opposed to it being a "live onboard" thread.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, SeaShark said:

I posted the dailies here from my December 4th cruise. It stands to reason that I was onboard for that cruise, and am not onboard now. It also stands to reason that I am answering from the 12/4 dailies as the 12/4 dailies are the topic of this thread as opposed to it being a "live onboard" thread.

STILL not answers to my questions regarding the ship. I will move on. thanks

Edited by KAYKAY121

1 hour ago, KAYKAY121 said:

STILL not answers to my questions regarding the ship. I will move on. thanks

You can STILL all you want. The topic of the thread is the Dec 4th cruise, I was only onboard for the Dec 4th cruise, and no matter how much capitalization you use, I STILL can't answer questions about what is happening on the ship now or what will happen when you are onboard.

Perhaps you should start a thread specific to your question instead of hijacking this one.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...