Current (12-2022) Captain & CD on Odyssey ?

Hi everyone - Can any current sailors provide me the Name of the Current Captain & Cruise Director aboard Odyssey of the Seas?  Know it's a stretch, but will they still be there in Feb 2023?  I think I read Ana Riberio is the CD and just signed on in November.

Anyway to get a hold of them - I have a request for my sailing as part of a VERY SPECIAL Occasion 

7 hours ago, lcpagejr said:

We cruised on Odyssey over Thanksgiving. You are correct about Ana and I believe she just started in November. The Captain is Captain Per Kristoffersen

Incorrect, we stepped off Odyssey less than 24 hrs ago, Capt Sindre Borsheim is the current master.  And in our opinion one of the best, most personable and reachable captain in the fleet...love him.  We love Cpt. Per too.

Edited by BecciBoo

1 hour ago, BecciBoo said:

Incorrect, we stepped off Odyssey less than 24 hrs ago, Capt Sindre Borsheim is the current master.  And in our opinion one of the best, most personable and reachable captain in the fleet...love him.  We love Cpt. Per too.

Thanks for update..Obviously their was a Captain change since our cruise 4 weeks ago

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BecciBoo said:

Thank you Thank you, It's a good chance that Capt Sindre Borsheim will still be the master on the Feb 19th sailing, since just taking command - Thank you all for the intel ! - Now, getting a hold of them - you mention he is one of the easiest to get a hold of ??? Any thoughts on how to do that?

Edited by cruizer rick

He was highly visible, we spoke to him several times, and try to attend Captain's Corner, you will certainly be able to approach him there.  He is so comic he could be a headliner!  Ana was the same way also.  The Veteran's tribute was wonderful and she had everyone weeping!  Her personal history is quite fascinating and moving as wells!

49 minutes ago, BecciBoo said:

He was highly visible, we spoke to him several times, and try to attend Captain's Corner, you will certainly be able to approach him there.  He is so comic he could be a headliner!  Ana was the same way also.  The Veteran's tribute was wonderful and she had everyone weeping!  Her personal history is quite fascinating and moving as wells!

Thanks again - I was hoping to find an email for either one to make contact prior to boarding (perhaps I will start another thread) Your suggestions will work if unable to contact prior to boarding

Edited by cruizer rick
added comment