Logged in - can't see Future Cruise Credits on 'my account'

podgeandrodge

I am in the same position, no visibility on 'My Account' either on the app or on the website. 

I have both applied and transferred certificates in the last few weeks and called in to do so, NCL have fill visibility which is reassuring (!!) 

Only annnoyace is I can't see when the transfer has completed, and if the recipient is the same, they will need to call to confirm they have been received. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ChiefMateJRK said:
1 hour ago, calcruiser64 said:

booked earlier this week.

To clarify, it didn't necessitate booking over the phone, just calling in to have the FCC applied.  Correct?

Correct in my case yes. No need to book over the phone, just to apply. 

I've had a similar experience.  Cruise First certificate not visible/showing on my account (Cruisenext are there), but, can be seen by NCL agent over the phone.  I asked for a screen shot to be sent to me because I don't have any "proof" on my end that they exist.  I've been assured that they are working on fixing this issue (about 2 weeks ago now).  

I also noticed that some of my latitude points have also 'disappeared' ....grrr looks like another phone call to NCL on Monday.  What is going on with the website/account  issues?😣

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I received cruise credits for myself and my partner from a cancelled cruise last year. I was able to apply mine but my partners is not showing on his account. The NCL agent didn't see them either. I have opened a case and included the email from NCL with the cruise credit that was issued to each of us.  It is 2240 dollars that is missing so am anxious to get a replay from them.