MSC Computer Issues - again

dexddd

On 12/18/2022 at 10:37 PM, dexddd said:

Last couple days trying to check prices on a couple trips for add on guests.  Put in dates, port, ship, get category options, then it goes right to personnel info and not able to pick sub category.  Anyone else?

I called MSC 4 times for my last voyage with friends (3 cabins) and every single thing I asked for was ignored or wrong on our 12/11 voyage. EX: I asked for a large table for our group of 4.... got a table for 4. 

4 hours ago, JimInFla said:

I asked for a large table for our group of 4.... got a table for 4. 

MSC can't do table size requests pre-boarding. No place in their system for it. Well, there is...but it's just a note that no one will probably see. The agent was just "yes"ing you to get off the phone. The automated dining assignment system onboard typically assigns a table that matches the number of people in the cross-reference. Hence your table for 4. Those kind of requests have to be done once onboard. Maybe one day MSC will be come more advanced.

Bret

2 hours ago, cruiseguyinorl said:

MSC can't do table size requests pre-boarding. No place in their system for it. Well, there is...but it's just a note that no one will probably see. The agent was just "yes"ing you to get off the phone. The automated dining assignment system onboard typically assigns a table that matches the number of people in the cross-reference. Hence your table for 4. Those kind of requests have to be done once onboard. Maybe one day MSC will be come more advanced.

Bret

Thanks Bret, I wish they would have just told me that.... 🙄