MSC Mera Dining for 4?

new.b.cruiser

Hello,

I'll be cruising with my husband and 2 kids this February and wanted to know if it's likely that they stick us at a table with other people. Our kids are young.. 3.5 and will be 13months so it'll be loud and messy lol. I can't imagine trying to hold a conversation with strangers whilst trying to get my kids to eat etc. I'll be going to see the maitre d once we board but I'm curious if any other family of 4 have had experience with this. 

I appreciate your feedback!

We were on 12/4 sailing they assigned a table nearby ours to a family of 4 with 2 youngsters (very young children) and another table for a family of 3 with one youngster.  I don't think they would separate the family because there are small children involved.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ChattTenn said:

We were on 12/4 sailing they assigned a table nearby ours to a family of 4 with 2 youngsters (very young children) and another table for a family of 3 with one youngster.  I don't think they would separate the family because there are small children involved.

Thank you for the first hand information!! I'm not worried that they would seperate us (a table for one wouldn't be so bad 🤣) I was just more wanting to make sure we aren't sharing a table with others (that sounds horrible but it's for the good of everyone lol)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, new.b.cruiser said:

Thank you for the first hand information!! I'm not worried that they would seperate us (a table for one wouldn't be so bad 🤣) I was just more wanting to make sure we aren't sharing a table with others (that sounds horrible but it's for the good of everyone lol)

If your boarding card has a table number I believe the M'D would be at the MDR before sailing (check the daily schedule for the location) then asking them to check your table to make sure it is for 4 of you and if not asking them to change. 

You will like Meraviglia she is very beautiful and clean ship.

Happy sailing.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, ChattTenn said:

If your boarding card has a table number I believe the M'D would be at the MDR before sailing (check the daily schedule for the location) then asking them to check your table to make sure it is for 4 of you and if not asking them to change. 

You will like Meraviglia she is very beautiful and clean ship.

Happy sailing.

Thank you! I appreciate the tip.

We're looking forward to cruising again 🙂