Solarium Bistro - Harmony

poocher

Once again, I'll say, because it was lost in the giggle weeds, I sure hope that the Brazilin Stackhouse option is back or will come back on the Harmony by Jan 2024.   

Disclaimer:  This is my desire, it doesn't reflect on or make mandatory anybody else's desires.  There is absolutely no nefarious intent or content within this post on this social media discussion board, it is just part of the discussion.

7 minutes ago, Ret MP said:

Once again, I'll say, because it was lost in the giggle weeds, I sure hope that the Brazilin Stackhouse option is back or will come back on the Harmony by Jan 2024.   

Disclaimer:  This is my desire, it doesn't reflect on or make mandatory anybody else's desires.  There is absolutely no nefarious intent or content within this post on this social media discussion board, it is just part of the discussion.

Only Allure has Samba Grill

none of the other sisters have it 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, PompeySailor said:

That is a CORRECT post, of course.

But I will add that, outside of the "sisters", Radiance is the other ship in the fleet that has Samba Grill.  🙂 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Merion_Mom said:

That is a CORRECT post, of course.

But I will add that, outside of the "sisters", Radiance is the other ship in the fleet that has Samba Grill.  🙂 

I never knew that 

Thank you Carol

We will give it a try when we sail on her in 2024

Hopefully they serve lamb chops 🐑 

3 hours ago, PompeySailor said:

Come to think of it, in a post, in this thread or another, I believe I said that I had the Bazillion Steakhouse on the Symphony.  It must have been on the Allure if it is ONLY and has only been on the Allure. Except for the Radiance, I guess.  All these ships are melting/molding into one in this old mind of mine.  

Disclaimer:  The above post is a correction of mine, of something I said.  I am not correcting anything anybody else may or may not have said or corrected.  There is no nefarious intentions implies or presented.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ret MP said:

Come to think of it, in a post, in this thread or another, I believe I said that I had the Bazillion Steakhouse on the Symphony.  It must have been on the Allure if it is ONLY and has only been on the Allure. Except for the Radiance, I guess.  All these ships are melting/molding into one in this old mind of mine.  

Disclaimer:  The above post is a correction of mine, of something I said.  I am not correcting anything anybody else may or may not have said or corrected.  There is no nefarious intentions implies or presented.

LOL, "Brazillian" not "Bazillion".

Edited by Ret MP
  • Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...

For what it's  worth we enjoyed  the Samba/Solarium buffet several  times on the Allure about 4 years ago. It was located in front of the ship. I think in front of the Solarium. But, didn't  go for dinner where  they charged extra. We'll have to see what's their venue on Harmony when we go in a few weeks. But wait, dissapointed to see it's  NOT Shown on my RCL app when logged in. But, there is Coastal Kitchen that we're not eligible for(not in a suite or Pinnacle guest). 

1 hour ago, Willwils said:

For what it's  worth we enjoyed  the Samba/Solarium buffet several  times on the Allure about 4 years ago. It was located in front of the ship. I think in front of the Solarium. But, didn't  go for dinner where  they charged extra. We'll have to see what's their venue on Harmony when we go in a few weeks. But wait, dissapointed to see it's  NOT Shown on my RCL app when logged in. But, there is Coastal Kitchen that we're not eligible for(not in a suite or Pinnacle guest). 

Have you checked your cruise planner on the website? If you are interested in dining in Solarium Bistro for dinner you might be able to make reservation under specialty restaurants ($0 charge when you out Solarium Bistro in your cart).  If interested, I suggest reserving now (if available) as reservation do fill; you can easily cancel later if you decide to dine elsewhere.

Edited by Starry Eyes

2 hours ago, Starry Eyes said:

Have you checked your cruise planner on the website? If you are interested in dining in Solarium Bistro for dinner you might be able to make reservation under specialty restaurants ($0 charge when you out Solarium Bistro in your cart).  If interested, I suggest reserving now (if available) as reservation do fill; you can easily cancel later if you decide to dine elsewhere.

Thanks.  It seems odd that it would  be on the web, but not on the app. Nonetheless not sure yet what night(s) we would go there. Since it doesn't  show prices I guess it wouldn't be the Brazilian Steakhouse some people mentioned. 

1 minute ago, Willwils said:

Thanks.  It seems odd that it would  be on the web, but not on the app. Nonetheless not sure yet what night(s) we would go there. Since it doesn't  show prices I guess it wouldn't be the Brazilian Steakhouse some people mentioned. 

I believe you said you are on Harmony.  On Harmony Solarium Bistro serves Mediterranean themed food, buffet style in the evenings; no extra charge.  As reservations are required, it is never crowded or hectic as WJ might be.  Here’s a link to a sample menu 

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/resources/menus/solarium-bistro-menu-sample.pdf
If you make reservations for the wrong night, you can easily cancel them (and make reservations for another night if still available and desired).  If you wait too long, there may not be any slots left.

The Brazilian Steakhouse is only on Allure and Radiance.