Sovereign 3 day= Wonderful, I'll be back!

Have to agree with all the other posters Chris, you should be published! We're going on our first cruise in April with experienced friends who have always cruised CCL. Ever since I've found these boards I've learned so much. Thanks everyone for sharing your knowledge.

We are doing the 3 day cruise in 2 weeks- what night is the formal night anyway? Is it the day in Nassau? This will be my first RCCL cruise- looking forward to comparing it to the other lines.

We are doing the 3 day cruise in 2 weeks- what night is the formal night anyway? Is it the day in Nassau? This will be my first RCCL cruise- looking forward to comparing it to the other lines.

I think you'll find Royal Caribbean quite favorable in comparison to other lines. I guess it's all a matter of opinion but this line is quickly becoming a favorite or ours.

We've been experimenting with doing a lot of different things lately (trying inside cabins, not going to the dining room, with and without kids, etc) so it's difficult for me to really nail down a list in order of ....oh I dunno....quality?, fun?, total cruise experience?....yes,thats it....total cruise experience.

Royal Caribbean might just win that one...we'll see!

Archived