Problem purchasing internet package for Sky in February

philv

Hi Folks, I attempted to purchase an internet package via medallion app for my February cruise on Sky Princess today and received message that no plans are currently available. I started a chat on Princess website and reached no resolution. Rep suggested may be system problem. Rep gave me a phone number for hotline to address. I will pursue tomorrow. Anyone else having problems?

20 minutes ago, philv said:

Hi Folks, I attempted to purchase an internet package via medallion app for my February cruise on Sky Princess today and received message that no plans are currently available. I started a chat on Princess website and reached no resolution. Rep suggested may be system problem. Rep gave me a phone number for hotline to address. I will pursue tomorrow. Anyone else having problems?

All my cruises say that too.  Believe it’s because they are updating pricing for the last few days.  

1 minute ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

You mean given the poor state of bandwidth they're not giving it away?  You still have to pay for it? 🙁

Lol.

Actually, ours wasn’t that bad to the South Pacific that just returned Dec 7th.

A few times it knocked me off, in and around the Equator, only momentarily.

Although, I did not do streaming. 

I talked with a Princess rep this morning. She said error message, no plans available, was due to a system enhancement. She said I will receive a phone call notifying me of availability when system enhancement is completed. I asked if special pricing offer I previously saw will still be available and she said yes, $35 for single device. Very polite and thorough young lady. I guess I’ll chill until notified.