My Cabin has not been allocated and I have no flight tickets what do I do ?

GOQ

I have booked an Early Saver fare for the K301A cruise next month however no cabin has yet been allocated and the check in page states:

Your cabin will be allocated when you join us on board

What do I do about luggage tags, since I will be taking the Intercruises coach down to Southampton, how will the coach driver/P&O know where to deliver my case?, a bit of a worry.

A friend of mine had her cases delivered to the wrong ship last summer so P&O had to sort her out with some clothes for the voyage, so she was not very impressed with P&O.

Also I have only previously cruised with P&O to/from Southampton, this time I will be returning from Barbados to Gatwick by air. I have my flight details and seat number but there is no mention of flight boarding passes anywhere, there doesn't seem to be any option to download them. How do I get boarding passes for the return plane journey?

Edited by GOQ
Spelling

I have not done the coach to Southampton but from what I can remember if you arrive without details you can ask one of the workers and they will find out for you and help you out. Regarding flight back you end up being checked in onboard so your boarding passes will be delivered with luggage tags to you're cabin. (If you are on a charter flight).

Edited by carlanthony24
  • Like 1

On 12/22/2022 at 1:10 AM, GOQ said:

I have booked an Early Saver fare for the K301A cruise next month however no cabin has yet been allocated and the check in page states:

What do I do about luggage tags, since I will be taking the Intercruises coach down to Southampton, how will the coach driver/P&O know where to deliver my case?, a bit of a worry.

A friend of mine had her cases delivered to the wrong ship last summer so P&O had to sort her out with some clothes for the voyage, so she was not very impressed with P&O.

Also I have only previously cruised with P&O to/from Southampton, this time I will be returning from Barbados to Gatwick by air. I have my flight details and seat number but there is no mention of flight boarding passes anywhere, there doesn't seem to be any option to download them. How do I get boarding passes for the return plane journey?

We’re in the same situation but our allocation wording differs from yours 🤷‍♂️

Inside Cabin Fwd
We're excited to reveal your cabin details nearer your sailing day. 

Not panicking yet 😂

1 hour ago, devonuk said:

Don’t want to bother them as we’re hoping for a suite 😂🙏

Ironically we’ve just been notified of our cabin! 
Gone from a PF allocation to a PB on 15 deck. It’s handy for the Sky Dome pool though, as it’s below it 🙄😆

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/22/2022 at 1:10 AM, GOQ said:

Did your cabin get allocated before your cruise in the end ?  Just looking at mine going in a couple of weeks time and it's saying the same thing (despite my relatives booking the same cruise the same day having their cabins allocated.)