Breakaway - Harvest Caye Excursion Help

2 Fun Guys

personally, i would just as soon stay on the ship. there is "0" (zero) on either harvest caye or gsc, that would motivate me to waste a day on either, when there is still so much to do onboard (or nothing if youre so inclined .)

Give me my kindle, a cold beer, and my balcony, and im more than good to go

• Like 2

2 hours ago, complawyer said:

personally, i would just as soon stay on the ship. there is "0" (zero) on either harvest caye or gsc, that would motivate me to waste a day on either, when there is still so much to do onboard (or nothing if youre so inclined .)

Give me my kindle, a cold beer, and my balcony, and im more than good to go

I'm not a fan of private islands either. The best thing about them is that there usually isn't 3-4 ships ported at the same time, to me. I thought I was going to be in the "REAL" Belize port :( 

• Like 1

On 12/24/2022 at 2:28 PM, BirdTravels said:

Personally, we would not do either. Harvest Caye is a private island beach day. We park on the beach between the ocean and the pool and alternate between the two. If it is during the summer, get a clam shell, at most. 

Ok! Do you (or anyone reading this) have a current map of Harvest Caye? I can only find one that has the old restaurant on it, etc.

55 minutes ago, 2 Fun Guys said:

Ok! Do you (or anyone reading this) have a current map of Harvest Caye? I can only find one that has the old restaurant on it, etc.

No maps given out. Starting on Post #99 on the link below are HC photos from earlier this month. 

• Thanks 1