Not so short Apex review. 12/17-23

14 hours ago, Dancing Shoes said:

Did you have fixed or anytime dining?  I am reading that all Edge class may be changing to anytime.  I am currently booked for fixed in April.

We had anytime, but i think you are correct because a couple we were taking to said their fixed time dining was changed about a month before their cruise by celebrity.  

On 12/27/2022 at 7:57 PM, Dancing Shoes said:

Did you have fixed or anytime dining?  I am reading that all Edge class may be changing to anytime.  I am currently booked for fixed in April.

We were onboard Apex and Beyond in November and they had both already converted to 100% anytime dining !!!

1 hour ago, TommyD3 said:

We were onboard Apex and Beyond in November and they had both already converted to 100% anytime dining !!!

Unless I go and change to Anytime, I won't be able to make advanced reservations for the first night. Sail date is April.  Wonder if I am too late in the game. 

Edited by Dancing Shoes

12 hours ago, Dancing Shoes said:

Unless I go and change to Anytime, I won't be able to make advanced reservations for the first night. Sail date is April.  Wonder if I am too late in the game. 

I wouldnt worry too much about reservations in the MDR.  The first time we ate there it was maybe a 20 minute wait, they gave us a beeper so we could go to the bar and continue to drink... The second time we walked right in.  Both were around that 7pm prime time.

• Like 1

We were on the same cruise as the OP.  We were in Aqua Class and ate at Blu every evening.  If we could not find something we liked on the Blu menu they would let us pick off the other dining menus.  We found the food to be very good…..but, we were in a much smaller dining venue.  The smaller venue might have made the difference because our food was never cold and the service was excellent.  

• Like 1