How good is the internet on crown princess?

stiej

My husband and I were looking at the rt crown princess Hawaiian itinerary. My husband would need to work if we went on sometime this long and he wanted to know if the internet would be reliable enough for him to. Thank you!

31 minutes ago, stiej said:

My husband and I were looking at the rt crown princess Hawaiian itinerary. My husband would need to work if we went on sometime this long and he wanted to know if the internet would be reliable enough for him to. Thank you!

Depends upon what he has to do for work.  It was running about 1.5 meg down load speed last week.  Good enough to receive and send e-mail, browse web sites, etc.  Trying to do wifi calls, Zoom or other activities needing higher bandwidth not so much.

10 hours ago, stiej said:

Ours roundtrip to the South Pacific was good except around the Equator was spotty.  I did not do streaming though.

Mostly emails, browsing etc.