Viewing Purchases pre-cruise?

VTcruisenut

How do we see our on-board credits, internet package purchase, pre-paid gratuities, etc. once we have paid for them?  I can't find this info anywhere on the HAL website.  My kids bought on-board credits for our February cruise and are concerned they didn't go to the correct account as they are Mariners as well!

On the HAL site, you can go to "manage my cruise" where you can display your itinerary.  That gives

specific information for what you booked day-by-day.  However, you should immediately talk

to HAL or your TA and get that invoice.  By now, ALL the information should be on it.  Bon Voyage!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VTcruisenut said:

We didn't get an emailed invoice......................

Did you get a confirmation email with booking number on it when you booked the cruise? That will list what was included in the purchase. If you bought things after the initial booking, you should get an email to confirm what was purchased and bring that on the ship so there isn't any issues while inboard. Also if you go to Navigator App under Account and Profile it should list OBC not part of a HIA. If you don't see what you are looking for call your TA. If you don't see it your kids should check their account and also would need to call HAL since they purchased the credits. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, REOVA said:

Did you get a confirmation email with booking number on it when you booked the cruise? That will list what was included in the purchase. If you bought things after the initial booking, you should get an email to confirm what was purchased and bring that on the ship so there isn't any issues while inboard. Also if you go to Navigator App under Account and Profile it should list OBC not part of a HIA. If you don't see what you are looking for call your TA. If you don't see it your kids should check their account and also would need to call HAL since they purchased the credits. 

Thank you!  someone on FB told me about checking the Itinerary day by day, and the purchases do show up there.  We never use a TA, we do everything on our own.  I just wanted to be sure my daughter used the correct account and Mariner numbers as we both have cruises booked!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VTcruisenut said:

Thank you!  someone on FB told me about checking the Itinerary day by day, and the purchases do show up there.  We never use a TA, we do everything on our own.  I just wanted to be sure my daughter used the correct account and Mariner numbers as we both have cruises booked!

We print out the daily itinerary a few days before cruising (after booking dinners and excursions, etc) and print copy onboard to keep track of days and also add notes or private excursions to it. Makes a handy quick view if you need port times, restaurant schedules and proof of reservations. 

Just now, REOVA said:

We print out the daily itinerary a few days before cruising (after booking dinners and excursions, etc) and print copy onboard to keep track of days and also add notes or private excursions to it. Makes a handy quick view if you need port times, restaurant schedules and proof of reservations. 

Me too!  I'm an over planner and don't rely on my phone 100% for everything!

• Like 1