New military benefit: Princess Premier for the price of Princess Plus

PescadoAmarillo

This offer is the virtual black hole.  Right after it was announced, I found that my Plus package had automatically been upgraded to Premier on my Personalizer - this was for a Honolulu to Sydney cruise.  Several days later though, the Premier disappeared and is now back to Plus.

We have also taken two, and booked two additional Princess Plus cruises since this all started, and none have been upgraded.

3 hours ago, Flo71 said:

Thank you, we have already applied for the onboard credit. Is the upgrade to Premier available to UK, I can't see any mention of it? 

I doubt it, I would check with Princess to make sure.  The way I read it "To thank the brave men and women of the American and Canadian militaries for their service". 

• Like 2

I have had the military benefits for years and it shows up every time I book a cruise. I just recently booked a B2B on the Sun for October this year and included the Princess Plus with the booking. I look at my booking on the Princess website it does not show the upgrade to Princess Premium for having the military benefit. So, I'm guessing it doesn't happen automatically. I might have to contact my TA and find out what to do. 

2 minutes ago, jwattle said:

The promo has expired.😥

Costing Princess too much money, I guess. Interesting that I didn't receive it for my B2B cruises coming up this October. I don't do specialty dining or the photo packages so not a big deal but free is something else. 👍